I've come across this challenge every now and then when browsing the pages of HelloCotton, but never gotten round to doing it. That was until I saw it on Adore-A-Polish's blog, and for some reason I had to do it too! Kristina (of Adore-A-Polish) decided to flip reverse it a bit (Blazin' Squad, anyone?), and start with Day 10, inviting others to do the same, so here I am following suit!
Let's dive straight in with ten secrets!
1) I'm actually a straight-up tomboy at heart! Apart from nail art, I spend about 15 minutes maximum on my hair and make up (collectively) in the morning. I rarely wear make up on a day-to-day basis, and don't heat style my hair!
2) I want to emigrate somehwere, but I don't know where yet - somewhere that English is their native language, preferably!
3) I used to be an Irish dancer. At the time I always said I hated it, but now I've given it up I miss it a lot.
4) My favourite bands are Westlife and Paramore... I'll leave the commenting about that to you guys!
5) I literally have a memory like a sieve. Once on a night out, I had to get a taxi back to my house FOUR SEPARATE times because I had forgotten various things - money, I.D., house keys, student I.D. That was an expensive night for taxis!
6) While growing up I had an irrational fear of dogs, and now at 20 years old I bought my own dalmatian puppy! Follow me on Instagram for picture updates of what he's doing every two minutes! (Instagram: alicedewa).
7) I've attended 4 different schools, 1 college and 1 university in my time - not great when you have a ridiculously poor memory coupled with no sense of direction. I still don't know my way around my campus yet!
8) I want to start a sign language society at my university, but I'm too scared!
9) Relating back to the tomboy thing, I am rubbish at buying shoes. I only wear flat boots or sandals, anything else is far too confusing to me!
Feel free to tag yourselves, I certinly did!